Every member of our school community will be kind, curious, and resilient with the confidence to take risks, the ability to solve problems, and the agency to positively impact their community and world.
Sleeping Giant School educates minds, inspires hearts, and achieves together. We build community. We nurture and challenge every individual to own their learning and believe in themselves. Through meaningful relationships, everyone grows the will to learn, the skills to thrive, and the thrill of lifelong learning.
School Year 2022-23 -Online Enrollment Registration for NEW students for and Existing Student Annual Student Update
3 months ago
We now offer the convenience of online enrollment registration and online household updates.
Watch the video about the process.
If your student is currently enrolled in Soda Creek Elementary, Strawberry Park Elementary, Steamboat Springs Middle, Steamboat Springs High, Steamboat Springs Early Childhood Center (preschool) or Yampa Valley High, please click on the link "Existing Student Annual Student Update" to be directed to IC Parent Portal Login and update your household information and acknowledge all annual waivers and releases for your student.
Preschool students - There are several documents that will need to be printed and completed for preschool consideration of CURRENT and NEW students.
Please have the following information/documents available before you begin updating your portal account:
- Household Information
- Parent Information
- Student Information
- Emergency contacts (2)
- Proof of residency
What to Expect in Online Enrollment Registration
Parents/guardians will fill out an online application taking 15-20 minutes, which includes information about members of the household, emergency contacts (2) and student data. Application processing will be handled by the school(s) and notifications will be sent via email as an application moves through the approval process.
- You must have an email address. If you do not have an email address, click here to create a Gmail account.
- You must disable pop-ups, click here to learn how.
- You must have the required documents in an electronic format to upload. Click here for tech tips to assist in scanning documents with your mobile device and uploading them to your application.
Please have the following information/documents available before you begin Online Enrollment
- Household information - physical address, mailing address and phone numbers
- Parent/Guardian information - FULL LEGAL NAME, work and cell phone numbers; email addresses
- Student information - demographic and health/medical information. The student name and date of birth should be entered exactly as it is on the birth certificate.
- Emergency contacts (2) - addresses and phone numbers
- Prior School - address and phone numbers, if applicable
Interactive Map - Click here to search an address and determine school of attendance
After the online enrollment registration application is processed, you will receive an automated email and information about the next steps to completing the enrollment.
If you need any help navigating through the registration process, please call the school office.
Sleeping Giant School - Andrea 970-871-7598
Soda Creek Elementary & Preschool - Annabel 970-871-3398
Strawberry Park Elementary - Julie 970-871-3498
Steamboat Springs Middle School - Ellin 970-871-3597
Steamboat Springs High School - Colleen 970-871-3610
Kiosks are also available at the school offices BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, if you don't have access to a computer and/or a scanner.
- Health Clinic - Winter 2022-23
- Instructional Coaching at SSSD
- Absence Management fka
- Alio Employee Portal-New
- Atlas Curriculum Mapping
- CDE Login for RANDA
- Infinite Campus
- NWEA(Map) Login
- SchoolBlocks website help/training
- SSSD Onsite Medical Clinic
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act through December 31, 2020
- TimeClock Plus
- UMB IntelliLink